PM Modi said that besides connectivity, the Union government was also emphasizing on building facilities at important places associated with the faith and spirituality of the country. Modern facilities have also been extended at Baba Bedianath Dham under Prasad Yojana. The PM said the pipeline would provide cheaper gas, benefit other industries and accelerate economic growth. By investing in infrastructure, development paths are being explored, optimistic districts are being focused on, and many districts in Jharkhand are also benefiting. The Union Government is paying special attention to the development of hill and forest areas. The state-of-the-art AIIMS facilities will be available in Jharkhand as well as several areas in Bihar and West Bengal. Many opportunities for development arise, that is the right development, thus the right development has to be carried forward together.
On the occasion, CM Hemant Soren said that today that dream has come true. At the same time Union Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia said that earlier there were 20 aircrafts in the state, now it has increased to 56. He said that at present there were 2 airports in Jharkhand which would be expanded to 5 more in future. In the last eight years, the number of passengers in Jharkhand has gone up from 1,500 a day to 7,500 a day.
Simultaneously, Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren said that today was a historic day not only for Devghar but for the whole of Jharkhand. The dream we have and when it comes true, we experience it in reality, then his happiness is something else. It is a matter of pride for us that the Prime Minister has come among us today to make that dream come true. The Chief Minister of Jharkhand said that Jharkhand has a great contribution to make in the development of the country.
Let it be known that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is in Bhole Baba’s Nagri Devghar on Tuesday. In addition to worshiping at the Baba Bedianath temple, one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, he has given a gift of over Rs 16,800 crore to the people of the state. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Deoghar Airport. The newly built airport is spread over an area of more than 654 acres. This will be of immense benefit to the millions of pilgrims who visit here every year. With the inauguration of Deoghar Airport, Babadham is now connected by air. Simultaneously, PM Modi also inaugurated the Deoghar AIIMS online. At the same time the foundation stone of three projects was also laid in Ranchi. Let us know what gifts PM Modi will give to the people of the state during his visit to Jharkhand.
PM Modi inaugurated these schemes
- Devghar Airport – 401.03 crore
- AIIMS – 1103 crores
- Hansdiha-Goda Railway Electrification – 35.0 crore
- Garhwa-Maharia Railway Doubling – 866.0 crore
- Bokaro LPG Plant – 93.4 crore
- New LPG Plant at Bari, Hazaribagh – 161.15 Crore
- Bokaro-Angul-Jagdishpur-Haldia pipeline – 2,500 crore
- Gowingpur-Chas-West Bengal Border Forlane Road – 1,144 crore
- Chowk-Saherbera four lane road – 284.7 crore
- Ranchi-Mahulia four lane road – 519 crore
- Khairunda-Barwada six lane road – 1,332.8 crore
- Gorhar-Khairtunda six lane road – 1,790.3 crore
- Baba Baidyanathdham Development – 39 crore
Laid the foundation stone of these plans
- Knee Coach Maintenance Depot – 40 crore
- Jasidih Bypass New Lane – 294 Cr
- Redevelopment of Ranchi Station – 210 crore
- Jharia block-surface facility and pipeline – 224 crore
- NH-133 – Two lanes with fixed solder at 66.7 crores
- NH-75 – Two lanes with fixed solder at 315.21 crore
- Itki ROB in Ranchi – 108.3 crore
- Piska turn elevated corridor from Kachri Chowk in Ranchi – 534.7 crore
- Rehla-Garhwa bypass four lane road – 888 crore